Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 1 of SCC-PNG-PSC-POC

June 9, 2012.  Day one of the Philippine Sport Climbing's 2nd year with the PSC-POC Philippine National Games. While there's just about blank right now I hope the photos tell the story.  I'm installing the day two in the coming days.  There is though the matter of thanking everyone who have participated in the event - of course The Philippine Sports Commission, The Philippine Olympic Committee, The Sport Climbing Association of the Philippines Inc., Power-Up Climbing Gym, Recreational Outdoor Exchange (R.O.X.), The North Face, Black Diamond, Gatorade, Mojo, The Officials, Volunteers, the crowd . . . of course the Athletes !  

…still speechless, I'm drawing a blank after something which will leave an indelible mark in my mind…I'm not about to spoil the nostalgia though and perhaps, each of us, those present during the event have his or her own interpretation.  I leave it to you . . .  



















No comments:

Post a Comment