Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 9



Je voudrais une amie francais !  Hahaha ... You should try it in a bar here and make sure all the nice girls hear it.

My circle of friends has been slowly getting bigger.  It's nice to finally know almost everyone at the crag.  I'm not wandering off to any other sector so it's basically the same people everyday.  Some new pretty ones too sometimes ... the pretty strong, the pretty huge and the pretty cute ...  hehehe.  The Cheateu area to me is the nicest.  There are good warm-ups and lots of possible projects, the hardest of which is this 8c "Mission Impossible".  It is interesting but hasn't drawn my interest just yet.  There is a lot to do and I'm still working my way up, but maybe today do "Meme Pas Mal" and then move on to the more really harder routes and see what happens.

I'm in the company of some really strong climbers and it's so easy to get carried away with the energy.  Climbing and pushing yourself hard here is the norm and its difficult sometimes to stretch on the energy to last the day, but its fun, so much fun!

Ajhourd'hui, nous envoyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment